9/19/2013

Sister's ...


I had the pleasure of taking one of Anna Dabrowska's classes and this is the result.
It pulled many of my ideas together that were floating around in my head. 

I absolutely love all her work and loved working with mixed media. 
If you haven't yet, go to her website and check out her work tworzysko.blogspot.com
Prima Sunrise-Sunset Collection paper, prima flowers, Finnabair
vintage trinkets and stencils and primary elements were used.
I am going to enter this into 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #82 7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.ca
 
Wishes for a great week,
Katheleen.


3 comments:

  1. Works like this always leave me breathless... It is just gorgeous, Kathleen. I admire your work a lot.
    Have an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page. I love the embellished corners and the colors that fade. It all looks magical with the photo. Fabulous work! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love, love all the gears. Thanks for joining us at www.7kidcollegefund.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete