9/19/2013

Night on the Town ...

You may see a couple of posts over the next few days, I have a few completed projects 
but was having camera issues and am trying to get caught up now. 
I am still not happy with the colour of my photos ... hmmm.
This was made for a girl friend who was moving away to
starting a whole new life.  

Graphics 45 - a Ladies Diary paper was used along with vintage trinkets,
 wild orchid flowers, lace, doilies, stick pins and a few stamps.  I used glossy accents
on her image in the mirror but it doesn't show in the photo :(

This is the inside left side.

This is the inside right side. 
 
I created a small note book to write a sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment to let me know what you think.
Have a great day!

Katheleen

No comments:

Post a Comment