8/26/2012

Happy B-Day Sis .....

Hello, I hope your weekend was filled with as
 beautiful weather as we saw here!
 
 
My sister's B-Day is here and this is the card I made for her.
Couldn't think of a better picture because we don't live close and wish I could be
with her on her special day!  I coloure the gals with my copics. 

I used MS essentials paper pad.  Tim Holtz, spellbinders and magnolia die.
I recycled, painted and crackled cardboard and a broken necklace was also recyled into the bead sprays.   Dazzling diamonds, star dust and basic jewels were to added to give the sparkle.
Ribbon is used from my stash. 
Here is the inside sentiment.

 
 Here is the birthday wishes and room for hand written sentiments.
 
 
The back.
 
 
Addicted to Stamps #37 - Recycle Something
Crafter's Companion - Best Friends
7 Kids College Fund - #54 Flower Power
...are the challenges I am going to enter this card in.
 
Have a fabulous week.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.



2 comments:

  1. Really love this, thanks for joining in at ATSC this week. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Katheleen! Thanks for joining in at Addicted to Stamps recycled challenge this week.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete