8/29/2012

Happy Anniversary!

Good evening!  I hope you are having a very creative week.
This is an anniversary card for a couple who have been together for 54 years!.
Their love is endless for each other.

The paper is DCWV Formal Affair, basil and basic white.
Dies and punches are spellbinders, whimsy and MS.
Doilies, lace and tulle are from my stash.
MS pearls and basic jewels were used.
I created the sentiment using my computer. 
Flowers are all wild orchid except my posies and
 the one large prima flower.


I am entering this in:
Sketch Saturday Challenge # 222

Best wishes for you to have a wonderful Sept. long weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Ah what a shame this gorgeous card does not qualify for the WOC challenge, it was my favourite of all the entries :( Unfortunately as per our rules no more than 3 challenges including ours may be combined.

    ReplyDelete