7/25/2012

Hope you are feeling better soon ....

Hello, hope your week is going well for you!


Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a friend who fell and broke her wrist.  I hope this lifts her spirits and she heals quickly.


I coloured this gorgeous summer image with my copics.  The paper is DCWV Painted Petals stack and plain purple and yellow cardstock.  
Dies are, spellbinders, whimsy and magnolia.  MS punch was used and the bead
daisies have been made by me.  Flowers are all W.O. 


I used stardust stickles and dazzling diamonds for flowers and 
framing the image; stained edges with walnut.  
Sentiments are Whimsy Stamps.


I painted the cardboard white and then painted with Tim Holtz crackle paint.  



I am entering this into Sketch Saturday #217 and Crop Stop #81 "Let the Corners Shine"

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Photo Corner Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing card, I'm sure she'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete