5/10/2011

For Mom!

Basket for Mom! 

Hello,
hope you are having a wonderful week!


I made this card with Mom in mind.  
Gotta give Mom flowers in the spring!
I used bazzil and MS paper, distressed the edges and used MS punch.  I recycled cardboard by painting it white and adding crackle paint for a vintage look.  The tule is cut with a sizzix die and edges are stained with copics.


I coloured this gorgeous Magnolia Tilda from the butterfly collection with my copics and coloured in the sky with my watercolour light blue pencil.  I edged her with diamond stickles.  I put liquid pearls on her shoes and on the bows in her hair.  The centre of the flowers have blue stickles to add sparkle.  The purple punched flowers have dazzling diamonds on them and the WOC flowers have been spritzed with gold glimmer mist.  

The ribbon is from my stash.  This is what the inside looks like.


I am entering this into Crop Stop Challenge #18 of which I used their sketch,
Just Magnolia Week 105 and Creative Inspiration 111.

Best wishes,
Katheleen

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch... awesome job...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky mom-cute card-lovely color scheme-PERFECT! Thanks for sharing this project with us on the CropStop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card lucky Mam getting this one~!!! thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! Love the feminine colors and details. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and delicate. Thanks for joining the CropStop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Katheleen! The details are amazing and you did a fabulous job coloring Tilda. Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of decorating the inside of your cards over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and coloring. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete